Saturday 3 March 2007

Cameron Highlands Malaysia

Cameron Highlands is the largest hill resort in Malaysia and a popular destination for tourists. Now after I have spent a couple of days in this place I can see the reason why it’s a favorite destination among so many tourists. The place has perfect ingredients for a perfect holiday and a retreat from the city’s hustle bustle. The beautiful picturesque scenery of vegetable farms, tea plantation and mountain jungle forest all are just right.

I found great pleasure during my stay in Cameron Highlands Malaysia with its choice of attractions. Tea plantations are the most interesting aspect of this place and not to be missed. Other interesting places to visit include the numerous vegetable farms dotted all around the area. There are also strawberry farms, flower nurseries, butterfly farms, a challenging 18 hole golf course and for the more adventurous various jungle treks. There is no dearth of places and activities to keep one involved. I completely relaxed myself taking strolls through Brinchang's market square, pottering around the handicraft stores and visiting the Buddhist Temple. Ringlet and Tanah Rata are charming towns to explore.

What I most enjoyed is the number of nature trails which are available, which brings you so close to nature that it’s difficult to leave the place. As a great love for nature the trails provided with spectacular views of the highland forests. Cameron highland is a worth a visit for all nature lovers and a rare opportunity to discover the unspoiled natural beauty in the various forest plants and animals. Cameron Hotel Malaysia provide with excellent accommodation facilities in the region for a comfortable stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks

My blog post; Wholesale NFL Jerseys